Kundalini Yoga - Meditation to Resolve Inner Conflict
"This is a form of ancient humanological therapy. We are often confused and held in deadlock when inner conflict blocks our ability to think and act clearly. In these moments, the mind’s prana, or energy, is scattered and distributed in a disturbed manner. This breath pattern holds the breath out three times as long as it is held in. So, the body senses a lack of prana in vital areas of functioning and asks how it can quickly and optimally reorganize itself to respond to this survival threat. The fibers of the Pranic Body extend and re-channel the prana to form a new pattern filled with clarity and action potential. Your built-in computer can calculate your total resources and the level of challenge, then design a strategy to prepare and use the mind and body effectively. This meditation resolves many conflicts and is an automatic reflex for survival. Inner conflict is the result of excess or disturbed prana. The effect is certain, gradual, and simple. Be honest with the breath timing, and the meditation will be honest with you."
Sit in an Easy Pose, with a light neck lock (gently pull the chin towards the back of the neck).
Eyes: Close the eyes 9/10ths of the way.
Mudra: Place the hands over the chest, with the palms on the torso at the level of the breasts. The fingers point toward each other across the chest.
Breath: The key to this meditation is attention to the breath. Inhale deeply and completely for 5 seconds. Exhale completely for 5 seconds. Hold the breath out for 15 seconds, by suspending the chest motion as you pull in the Navel Point and abdomen.
Time: Begin with 11 minutes. Build up to 31 or 62 minutes.
To End: Inhale deeply and stretch the arms up over the head. Relax the breath and shake the arms and hands for 15-30 seconds. Relax.
- thinkinggray likes this
- wolfmaneshit likes this
- tarashakur reblogged this from kundaliniyogini
- tarashakur likes this
- blogalmab likes this
- kaphagirl likes this
- esteedavide likes this
- classiccrev likes this
- visionsfloodmymind likes this
- adamsimons likes this
- bradzinser likes this
- sugabunniii likes this
- lolacruzxxx likes this
- dream-witch reblogged this from kundaliniyogini
- amorphousthoughts likes this
- afterthewitchinghour likes this
- re-evol-ution reblogged this from kundaliniyogini
- re-evol-ution likes this
- guesseveryoneloses likes this
- moodshades likes this
- adriftingsoul likes this
- glittertheworldup reblogged this from peaceful-wanderer
- ccchronix reblogged this from peaceful-wanderer
- casiestewart reblogged this from peaceful-wanderer
- peaceful-wanderer reblogged this from llamabones
- samricotta likes this
- planetzimon likes this
- milkmeink likes this
- amyrealey likes this
- pixie-poison likes this
- solarnoon likes this
- gnawgasm likes this
- ba-ku likes this
- towritebeyonceonherarms likes this
- dragonflies-in-the-clubhouse likes this
- priyaleigh likes this
- not-mediocre likes this
- nenufares likes this
- always-forgive likes this
- leahjosefin likes this
- agrandjourney likes this
- wild-rose-pass likes this
- floralistt likes this
- deathkitty likes this
- marimanifestation likes this
- leighakristina likes this
- graceyuri likes this
- oscarwildly likes this
- theivoryclimb likes this