i am sorry for always deleting and re-adding pictures!!!!!!! x x x x x x
it depends on how you look at it… on a traditional level, no, i am not even a model tis my worst nightmare…. but there is a different world. it’s called the land of the wood pigeons. our measure of beauty is very different to that as this generation knows it, we measure beauty on how much we love and elevate eachother. we spend our days cuffing and cuddling and kissing and cooing to eachother to make sure we’re all happy. the biggest love birds are the supermodels. i am a supermodel in this land yes. x x x x x x
you know humanity has hit an all time low when men refuse to have sex with women who don’t remove their pubic hair….. what exactly created this fussy generation of pendantic preeners?
i’m going to start doing this hehe :)
why aren’t there friend pick up lines
pick up lines to make friends
“hey thats a cute dress you know where it would look better? on nobody else
because you’re a beautiful individual”
|—||Doe Zantamata (via cosmofilius)|
sister, tell them that their sense of entitlement when it comes to having a say in your body is far more ridiculous and give them these reasons as to why you are not going to wear one anymore :
1. wearing a bra increases our risk of breast cancer, not just slightly, but greatly.
2. too much restriction around the breasts causes lymphatic fluid to produce lumps and cysts.
3. wearing a bra reduces the melatonin our body produces. melatonin is important in the regulation of sleep, aging, and our immune system.
4. wearing a bra restricts the circulatory system.
5. not wearing a bra lifts and firms the boobies, as bras prevent supporting tissues from growing.
<3 do your thing honey. it’s your body, your health, your happiness, your life. don’t let anyone rain on your parade! x x x x x